An OEM designing and manufacturing air pollution equipment is in need of a Project Engineer/PM.
- The applicant will do equipment sizing, component selection, PLC programming, modify AutoCAD drawings, manage projects, interface with customers, provide technical support for production, as well as remote and on-site customer support.
- Applicant must have a working knowledge of combustion equipment, air handling equipment, heat exchangers, PLC’s.
- Candidate must have an engineering degree (mechanical, chemical, or electrical) and must have at least five years of work experience in the design and manufacture of oxidizers. (experience in the field of Air Pollution Control).
- Position is located in the Mid Atlantic area. Relocation expenses will be considered.
- 5-10% travel is required including air travel mostly in the Continental US but foreign travel is possible. Passport required. Travel to customer sites for interface meetings, startup and aftermarket service is required.
- This is a ‘hands’ on Engineering position, requiring a detail-oriented Engineer who can select, purchase and direct the installation of all the equipment to meet the customer’s requirements.
- Direct customer contact is an integral part of this assignment.
- The candidate must be familiar with working with fixed price contacts, budget and tight schedules.
- The candidate needs to be fluent with AutoCAD, Excel, Project, and PLC programming software.
- This position requires a well-rounded Engineer who can design, purchase and supervise the complete installation of the mechanical and electrical portions of the equipment we provide to our customers.
- Professional Registration is plus or willingness to pursue registration is required.
$100,000 – $140,000 plus benefits (health and dental; 401K with match; vacation and holiday; tuition reimbursement)
Job Type: Full-time
YES. All visitors must wear masks and all employees that are not vaccinated are required to war mask at all times.Deep cleaning done once a week in offices and shop.