Field Services include the Installation of Air Pollution Control Equipment from the mechanical assembly to the complete installation from foundation to commissioning – ‘turnkey installation’. Air Clear’s Field Service Technicians are available 24/7 for emergency equipment problems either for Air Clear’s Equipment or other Air Pollution Control Equipment problems.
- Maintenance of existing Air Pollution Control Equipment
- Service contracts for routine PM inspections
- On call response for service on all Oxidizers
- Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer heat recovery upgrade to lower energy use and or increase capacity
- Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer heat recovery media replacement on all Oxidizers
- Catalyst replacement and upgrade to increase VOC reduction
- Replacement & Service of any coalescing fiberbed filter mist collector systems
- Conversion of non-Air Clear Filter Systems to except Air Clear Filters
- Relocation of existing air pollution equipment to a new facility from removal, refurbish, re-installation and start up
SKID MOUNTED REFURBISHED 11,000 SCFM 2- CHAMBER REGENERATIVE THERMAL OXIDIZER (RTO) BEING LOADED ONTO TRUCK FOR SHIPMENT TO SITE.