Air Clear Fiberbed Filter Mist Collector Systems offer the most advanced technology available, all targeted towards improving your bottom line. Whether you have a single Tenter, also known as Stenter, Frame or an entire facility of Tenter Frames. Air Clear has the optimum solution!
Textile manufacturing emissions inherently creates visible fume emissions due to vaporization of light fractions from the hot Tenter Frame ovens process exhaust. These hydrocarbons condense, causing the “smoke” or “blue haze” emissions typical of these processes. The condensed vapors typically form submicron particles which are very difficult to control using common filtration systems. Traditional filters designed for dry particulate don’t drain recovered mist well, creating the need for frequent filter replacement. Electrostatic devices foul very quickly, again creating an expensive maintenance problem and downtime – as well as a potential Fire Hazard. Air Clear has replaced several ESPs with Fiberbed Filter Mist Collector Systems over the years due to fire damage.
Air Clear Fiberbed Filter Mist Collector System have become the method of choice for controlling Textile Manufacturing emissions due to their high efficiency and low maintenance. Air Clear brings fiberbed filter technology to a new level, ensuring your system will meet increasingly stringent air quality requirements for many years to come.
Air Clear Fiberbed Filter Mist Collector Systems
- Designed for the highest efficiency possible using field proven Brownian diffusion fiberbed filters offer 0-5% opacity guaranteed!
- Stack outlet particulate emissions to ≤ 0.01 grains / DSCF and or stack opacity to <5%.
- Odors, associated with the removed particulate will also be removed generally in relative proportion to the particulate removal efficiency.
- Designed specifically for the Textile Dyeing & Finishing applications, operates continuously with minimal maintenance and downtime.
- All equipment is tested prior to shipment to ensure optimum field performance.
- Advanced cooling systems include water, air-to-air and air-to-water heat exchangers and ambient air cooling to meet your specific site requirements.
- All filters designed for quick and easy access. No cranes for overhead lifting equipment is needed.
- Prefilter options include permanent or replaceable panel and extended surface prefilters.
- Integral water-oil separation systems available to minimize waste.
- Skid mounting and control packages available – from simple relays to sophisticated PLC’s.
- Fabricated in our own shop improves responsiveness, ensures quality, and controls costs.
- Turnkey installation available for single source responsibility, engineering designed and permitting assistance also available.
- Service and maintenance contracts for total vendor responsibility, now and in the future.
Air Clear, LLC is a Global full-service manufacturer of Air Pollution Control Systems. Air Clear, LLC has been designing & manufacturing Air Pollution Control Equipment for over 25 years. Air Clear’s Air Pollution Control Equipment includes a wide range of industries worldwide. In addition to Fiberbed Filter Mist Collector Systems, we design and manufacturer Thermal and Catalytic Oxidizer.