Air Clear Products include: engineering, design, custom air pollution control equipment manufacturing, installation, and service for all air pollution control equipment.
There are many various types of Air Pollution Control Equipment in today’s market, but most of them may not be right for your application. Knowing the various principals behind each of Air Clear’s Products will help you choose the one that’s right for your application.
We will design the most cost effective system to meet your requirement today and throughout any plant expansion process. Integrating plant controls and safeties with each of our technologies is forefront to the overall design of our equipment. Environmental compliance comes with a cost in equipment, space and energy consumption. By applying our industry knowledge and expertise our Engineers provide air pollution control equipment that delivers regulatory compliance without affecting the performance of your process or the integrity of your end product.
Environmental Products & Solutions
Energy Products & Solutions
- Regenertive (RTO) Thermal Oxidizer (THERMGEN™)
- RTO’s Units offer 99.99%+ VOC destruction, reliable operation and low operating cost. Air Clear designs both 2 Chamber & 3 Chamber RTO’s
- Recuperative Thermal Oxidizers (THEMOX™)
- Recuperative Units designed to handle high VOC concentrations, require a smaller foot print, and lower capital cost
- Catalytic Oxidizers (CATOX™)
- Catalytic Units have lower operating temperatures resulting in lower operating costs
2 Chamber 23,500 SCFM Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer for Kaneka Nutrients, Pasadena, TX
Filtration Products & Solutions
- Coalescing Fiberbed Filters Mist Collectors (AIRCLEAR™)
- Fiberbed Filter Units remove sub-micron particles from exhaust gas stream
- Pre-Filter Systems
- Pre-Filter Units protect the main filters in a Coalescing Fiberbed Filter System and protect the ceramic media from fouling in a RTO Unit
- CVM Fume Eliminator System Filters
- Replacement Filters for the CVM Fume Eliminator Systems
25,000 ACFM Fiberbed Filter Mist Collector System on Textile Manufacturing Process. Fiberbed Filters have a 2 year life on this process.